We are looking for a General Client Manager who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. The General Client Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and customer service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
We are always looking to find the best talented and skilled persons to add to our professional team.
AGRIBANKS Limited is a contractor and agricultural investment company established to increase food security and the production of cash crops in Uganda and the rest of African countries.
One of our priorities is enforce Agricultural Inclusion, where all sectors are joined in fight against Global-national hunger and poverty. Through our transparent system ‘Investment Plan,’ individuals, urban residents, working-class, farmers, investors, people in the diaspora, and other groups are now able to invest in the agricultural sector. This has addressed the issues associated with limited time and agricultural skills among these groups. Since establishment, we have been doing this through sensitizing, public awareness, and training and equipping people with relevant skills in agriculture. We are also engaged in research and development (R&D) in the agricultural industry, and implement modern methods of farming that protect the environment and save lives.
- Title: General Client Manager (1)
Duty Station: Kampala
Report to: Board of Directors
Type of job: Full time
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer information systems, or a related field.
- previous sales, business, or management experience, coupled with knowledge of or experience in the banking or finance.
- Client managers should also have knowledge of, or experience working in agricultural sector.
- Client managers should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- ability to operate computer software, such as Microsoft Office, may also be helpful.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service role
- 3+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Considerable knowledge of modern agricultural methods and experimental farming practices.
- Considerable knowledge of animal science research methods, techniques, and procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of farm equipment, materials, and maintenance techniques.
- Proven ability to utilize the Salesforce contact platform required
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
- Sign language will be an added advantage
- NOTE:Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) statementAGRIBANKS Limited provides equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, nationality color, size, sex, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, disability, and veteran status. No fee is required to process your application. Any false information will lead to disqualification during and or after employee appointment.
Disability Accommodations Statement
Our workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require any further assistance, including technical assistance with the AGIBANKS Limited Careers website or submission process, please contact our online support team via our live chat or email@example.com, or WhatsApp provided on the website or contact our human resources department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, during working days.
Monday: Friday 8am – 5pm
CV & Letter and send to: email@example.com
Deadline: October 17th 2020, before 12:59 time zone, East Africa Time.